10 Best 1800 subwoofers: Editor Recommended
Best 1800 Subwoofers Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
BOSS Audio Systems CH12DVC 1800 Watt, 12 Inch, Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Car...
- Sensitivity SPL (1W / 1m) 86 dB, Resonant Frequency 36 Hz
- Polypropylene Cone, 2 Inch Copper Voice Coil, Rubber Surround
- Sealed Enclosure Internal Volume: 1.2 Cubic Feet, Ported Enclosure Internal Volume: 1.7 Cubic Feet
- 5.5 Inch Round Inch Port Circumference, 38 Inch Port Length, 30 Hz Port Frequency
- 5.3 Inch Mounting Height, 11 Inch Mounting Hole Diameter
- Dimensions: Depth 13” x Width 13” x Height 5.8”
- 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
SaleBestseller No. 2
Planet Audio AC12D Car Subwoofer - 1800 Watts Maximum Power, 12 Inch, Dual...
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, The AC12D 12 inch car subwoofer provides a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound and long-lasting subwoofers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position)
- Basket - The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- Specs - 13” x 13” x 6”, Resonant Frequency - 32 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 88 Db
- Warranty - Planet Audio provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Bestseller No. 3
Rockville RVW1800P8 1800w 18" Raw DJ Subwoofer 8 Ohm Sub Woofer 107OZ...
- Rockville RVW1800P8 1800 Watt 18" Raw DJ 8 Ohm Subwoofer.
- Power Rating: Peak Power: 1800 Watts. Power RMS: 900 Watts.
- Kevlar Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone.
- Pulp Composite Dust Cap. Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket.
- Treated Accordion Cloth Surround.
- Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap.
- 3" High Temperature 4-Layer CCAW High SPL Voice Coil.
Bestseller No. 4
Planet Audio AC12D 12" 1800W 4 Ohm DVC Car Subwoofer Package with Boss...
- COMPLETE SOUND PACKAGE: Upgrade your cars sound system with this complete package that includes Planet Audio 12 inch car subwoofer, Boss Audio Armor monoblock amplifier, a Sound Storm complete 8 gauge amp installation wiring kit and a QPower sub box...
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER: The Planet Audio 12 Inch Dual 4 Ohm 2" Voice Coil Car Subwoofer boasts 1800 watts peak power and 900 watts RMS power; Features polypropylene cone, foam surround and a stamped basket; 88dB sensitivity, 32 Hz resonant frequency;...
- 1500-WATT AMPLIFIER: Boss Audio Armor Monoblock A/B MOSFET power Amplifier delivers 1500 watts peak power; Max power: 750 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms; 1500 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms; RMS Power: 563 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms; 1125 watts x 1 channel @ 2...
- WIRING AMP KIT: 20-foot 8 gauge red power cable; 1/4-inch gold plated ring terminal; 3-foot 8 gauge black ground cable; Number 10 gold plated ring terminal; 16-foot 18 gauge blue turn on wire; 20-foot high performance RCA interconnect; (3) Rubber...
- SUB ENCLOSURE: QPower 12 Inch Single Vented Sub Enclosure has 5/8-inch MDF Construction and covered in durable charcoal carpet with a single chamber slot port vent design; Dimensions (D x W x H): 15 x 17.5 x 13 inches
Bestseller No. 5
BOSS Audio Systems PF1800 4 Channel Car Amplifier - 1800 Watts, Full Range,...
- Power - 450 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 225 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 900 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable BASS Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable - Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
Bestseller No. 6
Hifonics ZXX-1800.1D Zeus Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) –...
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER - Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint. This mono amplifier was built for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND - Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board. Old school Hifonics aluminum heat sink maintains superior heat dissipation to keep your car audio sounding smooth.
- MADE TO LAST - Low noise preamplifier generates maximum low voltage signal from source unit, minimizing distortion. High temperature impact resistant inputs with hex screw terminals allow secure connections and are erosion resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS - RCA outputs and a daisy chain multiple amplifier build eliminates additional signal cables from the source unit. Molded secure connections are used for all wires and angled for ease of access during installation.
- CLASSIC HIFONICS LOOK - The ZXX Series maintains the classic feel of Hifonics amplifiers and include an illuminated logo on the front of the amplifier. The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amp is powered, making a statement even in the dark.
Bestseller No. 7
Electro-Voice ETX18SP 18" 1800 Watt Powered Subwoofer
- A powered subwoofer that can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- Designed to optimize transducer linearity and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection
- True cardioid DSP preset delivers true cardioid response across all frequencies
- The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat
- Includes professional castors and combination pole mount receptacle for threaded and unthreaded loudspeaker poles
- Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen, and the front LED can indicate power or limit
Bestseller No. 8
Planet Audio 12" 1800 Watt Car Audio Power Single Subwoofer DVC 4 Ohm (3...
- 12 inch dual voice coil car audio subwoofer
- Maximum power handling: 1800 watts
- RMS power handling: 900 watts
- Frequency response: 32Hz 3kHz
- Efficiency (1 watt/1 meter): 88 dB
Bestseller No. 9
Audiopipe TXXBD312 1800 Watt Car Subwoofer
- New Audiopipe TXX-BD3-12 12" 1800 Watt Car Subwoofer
- 1800 Watt MAX
- 900 Watt RMS
- 3.3" 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil TIL
- Powered Black Paint Aluminum Basket
Bestseller No. 10
(2) Kicker L7S84 8" 1800w Solobaric L7S Car Audio Subwoofers Solo-baric...
- Features: Kicker L7S84 8" 900 Watt Solobaric L7S Car Audio Subwoofer Solo-baric 44L7S8-4. Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils. Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone. Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion. SoloKon 360-Degree Back Bracing. Ribbed Santoprene Surround...
- UniPlate Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management. Thick Tinsel Leads. Large Ceramic Magnet. Cast Aluminum Basket. Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- The Solo-Baric L7S 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 450 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.. Specifications: Size: 8" (20.32 cm). Impedance: 4 Ohm DVC. Max Rec Amplifier Power: 900 Watts Peak / 450...
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz -100 Hz. Mounting Depth: 4-3/4" (12.1 cm). Mounting Cutout, Square: 7-1/4" (18.4 cm). Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 0.33 cu. ft.(9.4 liters). Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 liters). Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 0.66 cu....
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 liters). What's in the box: One 8-inch subwoofer; one owners manual
How Do You Buy The Best 1800 Subwoofers?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1800 subwoofers? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1800 subwoofers, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1800 subwoofers available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Plumbar Oakland has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1800 subwoofers that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1800 subwoofers?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1800 subwoofers?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1800 subwoofers?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1800 subwoofers, much less the best one?
- Which 1800 subwoofers are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1800 subwoofers?
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1800 subwoofers has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 1800 subwoofers?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1800 subwoofers.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1800 subwoofers objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1800 subwoofers.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1800 subwoofers, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1800 subwoofers is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.