Do you need help deciding which is best bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift to use? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. Here are the top ranked bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift, including those that sell well. Can't find the perfect bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift to buy? Since we have already gone through the bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift research process, we understand this problem. In order to be able to offer you the best bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift available on the market today, we have compiled a comprehensive bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift list. The best bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift of 2021 is found after hours of research and using all the current models. See what we ranked below!
10 Best bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift: Editor Recommended
Best Bluetooth Cadence Sensor For Zwift Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap.
Bestseller No. 2
MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence...
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY - Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA - Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL - NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE - The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
Bestseller No. 3
CooSpo Cadence Sensor Bluetooth4.0 ANT+ Cycling Cadence Bike Speed Sensor...
- ✅RPM Cycling Sensor - Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- ✅Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three...
- ✅Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible - Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- ✅App Compatible & Battery Life - Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.WAHOO APP can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2...
- ✅Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.5g , easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. CooSpo offer 1 year warranty once the...
Bestseller No. 4
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling...
- Cadence and Speed Sensor – Accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers
- Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers
- Powerful Compatibility - This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- 3rd Party Apps Compatible – Capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Openrider, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more
- IP67 waterproof, small with a low drag profile, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts. Low energy, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs
Bestseller No. 5
moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM...
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
Bestseller No. 6
LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless...
- 【BLUETOOTH & ANT+ DUAL-PROTOCOL】Use the LIVLOV V4 sensor to accurately track your cycling cadence in real-time. Connect the cadence sensor to the bicycle computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】The RPM cadence sensor is compatible with most mainstream iOS and Android fitness apps: Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, Openrider, Tacx, RideWithGPS, Peloton, etc. If you want to confirm compatibility with your app, please...
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT and EASY to INSTALL】Size only 38.5mm×38mm×12mm & weight only 10.5g. No magnets, wireless sensor, it can be easily attached to your bike’s crank arm or shoes through the included rubber-elastic rings and double-sided tape.
- 【BUILD QUALITY】V4 cadence sensor is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof. Built-in replaceable CR2032 button battery, battery life up to 500 hours / wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. Easy to replace, use the coin to unscrew and replace the...
- 【UNRIVALED WARRANTY】Unlimited cadence sensor battery replacements and one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and LIVLOV always here to help you solve your problems quickly and accurately, offer you excellent customer services.
Bestseller No. 7
XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike...
- 【Note】Single speed cadence sensor can switch between speed and cadence mode, presenting one data at a time. If you need both data at once, please purchase two. Please see the FAQ below for more notes on installation, connection, and data before...
- 【Dual mode of speed and cadence】You can switch the mode between speed or cadence by simply reinstalling the battery.The red light is speed mode and the blue light is cadence mode.The indicator light only flashes when the mode is just switched, not...
- 【Support ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0】XOSS Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. And supports Bluetooth connection with apps like Openrider and bike trainer apps like...
- 【Powerful XOSS APP Support】XOSS cadence sensor are supported by the powerful XOSS APP with accurate data and are also compatible with most fitness APP. Note: The cadence and speed sensors cannot be used with the XOSS Bike Computer and XOSS APP for...
- 【Waterproof and light, easy to install】IP67 level waterproof,you can ride when rain day. Only 10g, very light and easy to carry.Please check the tutorial video on the product detail page.Please watch FAQ below for additional notes before purchasing,...
Bestseller No. 8
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- Track and capture real-time speed, cadence and distance on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer. NOTE:Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product.
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer. The magnet will have to pass within 1/8 inch to get a reading
- Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad! Capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!. Supported iDevices: iPhone,iPhone 4S and newer,iPad,iPad (3rd gen and newer),iPod ,iPod Touch (5th gen)
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts. Universal fit - works with most bikes and frame sizes.
Bestseller No. 9
XOSS X1 Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth...
- 【WARNING】Before purchasing, please read the product description carefully and confirm whether the XOSS cadence sensor (speedometer) is compatible with your device or mobile APP. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.
- 【DUAL MODE OF SPEED AND CADENCE】Just switch mode between speed or cadence by reinstalling the battery. Each individual sensor can process either speed or cadence but not both at the same time. If you want both data, please buy two pack of sensors....
- 【SUPPORT ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0】Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. It supports Bluetooth connection with mobile phone apps such as Openrider and cycling trainer...
- 【SUPPORTS DUAL PROTOCOL CONNECTION】A sensor can connect with mobile APP and Ant+ devices and record data at the same time. PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SENSORS IN THE PHONE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS.
- 【IP67,400HRS BATTERY LIFE, 10g, EASY TO INSTALL】No matter the weather, long battery life, light weight, they mean happier riding. The speedometer is mounted on the wheel hub and the cadence sensor is mounted on the crank. There are two sizes of rubber...
Bestseller No. 10
MEILAN C3 Bluetooth Speed and Cadence Sensor Speed&Cadence Sensor Two in...
- [One device provide both speed and cadence data at the same time] Track and obtain bike speed and cadence data at the same time, wirelessly transmit to your smart phone (iOS, Android), bike computer or smart watches.
- 【Wireless Connection-Only Bluetooth】C3 only supports connection with sports APP, bicycle computer and sports watch which use Bluetooth BLE4.0 standard protocol. C3 speed&cadence sensor is not suitable for sports equipment that only supports ant+.
- Compatible with Third Party APPs Compatible with more smartphone Apps including: MEILAN, Zwift. The C3 Speed & Cadence Sensor cannot be paired in Bluetooth setting of mobile phone; it only supports being connected in APP.
- Installation notes of sensor: 1, The sensor and magnet must be fixed firmly. 2, After installation, please make sure that the gap between the corresponding speed sensor and cadence sensing part and the corresponding magnets does not exceed 2cm. 3, There...
- [Mechanical measurement method, accurate data] Adopt mechanical and physical measurement methods, and the data is accurate. The data is actually counted on the numbers of wheel turns. It avoids the inaccurate data due to the software simulate computation...
How Do You Buy The Best Bluetooth Cadence Sensor For Zwift?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Plumbar Oakland has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift?
- What benefits are there with buying an bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift, much less the best one?
- Which bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift?
- Brand Value: Every brand of bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an bluetooth cadence sensor for zwift is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.