10 Best Dual Band Nmo Antenna: Editor Recommended
Best Dual Band Nmo Antenna Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
tram-browning BR-180-B Amateur Dual Band NMO Antenna 2.4dBd...
- Black chrome finish
- 37-1/2" tall
- Gold plated plunger type contact pin
- Premium coil with solid brass base & top
Bestseller No. 2
Tram 1180 Amateur Dual-Band NMO 38 Inch Antenna VHF 144-148 and UHF 430-450...
- VHF 144-148 & UHF 430-450 MHz
- 6 dBd High Gain for better TX and RX!
- 38 inch with NMO 3/4 inch connector
Bestseller No. 3
CA-2X4SRNMO CA2X4SRNMO CA-2X4SR(NMO) CA2XSR(NMO) Original Comet Dual Band...
- Dualband: VHF and UHF 140-160 MHz / 435-465 MHz
- VSWR: Less than 2:1 / Gain: 3.8/6.2dBi / Max Power: 150W FM
- Length: 40 inches / Connection Type: NMO
- Antenna may come disassembled and does not require any tuning.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Bestseller No. 4
Nagoya NMO-72 19.25" Antenna NMO Mount Dual Band VHF, UHF (145/440Mhz)...
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- No tuning needed, Solid Brass NMO Mount with Satin finish, Gold plunger-type contact pin
- Antenna Mobile or Base Mounts that use NMO connectors (Such as Nagoya RB-50 NMO Magnetic Mobile Mount or GPK-01 NMO Base / Field Mount)
- Pairs Great with the BTECH UV-25X2 or BTECH UV-50X2 with compatible mount
Bestseller No. 5
Youmei Dual Band NMO Antenna Small Cannon Style Antenna UHF/VHF...
- Small size can be firmly installed to NMO mount base
- Frequency range: 400-470MHz or 136-174MHz
- Gain: 2.5/3 Db; Dimension: 3.5*9cm
- Maxmium power input: 50W
Bestseller No. 6
Bingfu VHF UHF 144/430MHz Mobile Radio Antenna Dual Band 136-174MHz...
- Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
- Antenna Height: 16 inch; Direction: Omni-directional;
- Antenna Mounting: NMO Mount;
- Compatible with Amateur Mobile Radio, Ham Radio, FRS GMRS Two Way Radio;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown)
Bestseller No. 7
TWAYRDIO Dual Band NMO Antenna 144/430MHz Mobile Radio Antenna for VHF UHF...
- Mobile Radio Antenna Frequency Range: 144/430MHz (VHF:136-174MHz; UHF:400-470MHz)
- Electrical Specifications: VSWR: ≤1.5; Gain: 144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi); Max Power Input: 100W; Impedance: 50Ω; Polarization: Vertical; Radiation: Omni
- Mechanical Specifications: Height: 20.3inch/51.5cm; Antenna Connector: NMO; Radiating Element Material: Stainless Steel; Weight: 160g
- NMO mobile transceiver antenna requires no tuning.
- The whip mast is made of stainless steel. (NMO magnetic base is NOT included)
- 3.0/5.0dBi high gain for better TX and RX.
- Dual band NMO antennas work for VHF UHF Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Blackbox HYT Hytera mobile radios.
Bestseller No. 8
Airiton AI-39 Mobile NMO Antenna Dual Band VHF UHF FM Tranceiver 2M/70cm...
- ▶Frequency range: 144/430MHz (VHF:136-174MHz; UHF:400-520MHz); VSWR:< 1.5; Gain:3.5dBi; Max Power Input:100W
- ▶International standard NMO connector
- ▶With the design of spring, it can be bent and effectively reduce shock.
- ▶No tuning needed. The whip rod is made of stainless steel (not including NMO magnetic mount)
- ▶NMO Antenna is compatible with Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Blackbox HYT Hytera mobile radios.
Bestseller No. 9
HYS TCJ-N1 Dual Band NMO 144Mhz/430Mhz Mobile FM Transceiver 2M/70cm...
- Centre Frequency: 144/430;VSWR:< 1.5; Gain: 144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi);
- Maximum Power Input-watts:100W; Antenna length :20"; The flexible whip is stainless steel;
- The mount is a "trunk lid" mount with 13'/about 4m RG-58U cable.
- This requires a small (typically 3/8" to 3/4" ) hole be drilled through the surface hosting the mount, and is the best choice for an extremely rugged installation.
- 144/430Mhz NMO Antenna Work for Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Blackbox HYT Hytera Mobile Radios.
Bestseller No. 10
Tram BR-179 140 to 170 MHz VHF/430 to 470 MHz UHF Pre-Tuned Dual Band NMO...
- 18.5 in. tall antenna
- 140 to 170 MHz VHF unity gain
- 430 to 470 MHz UHF 3 dBd gain
- No tuning
- Closed coil for low wind noise
How Do You Buy The Best Dual Band Nmo Antenna?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Dual Band Nmo Antenna? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Dual Band Nmo Antenna, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Dual Band Nmo Antenna available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Plumbar Oakland has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Dual Band Nmo Antenna that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Dual Band Nmo Antenna?
- What benefits are there with buying an Dual Band Nmo Antenna?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Dual Band Nmo Antenna?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Dual Band Nmo Antenna, much less the best one?
- Which Dual Band Nmo Antenna are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Dual Band Nmo Antenna?
- Brand Value: Every brand of Dual Band Nmo Antenna has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Dual Band Nmo Antenna?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Dual Band Nmo Antenna.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Dual Band Nmo Antenna objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Dual Band Nmo Antenna.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Dual Band Nmo Antenna, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Dual Band Nmo Antenna is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.