Do you need help deciding which is best vibration meter to use? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. Here are the top ranked vibration meters, including those that sell well. Can't find the perfect vibration meter to buy? Since we have already gone through the vibration meter research process, we understand this problem. In order to be able to offer you the best vibration meter available on the market today, we have compiled a comprehensive vibration meter list. The best vibration meter of 2021 is found after hours of research and using all the current models. See what we ranked below!
10 Best vibration meter: Editor Recommended
Best Vibration Meter Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Extech VB450 Vibration Meter
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 7.9" (0.2m) coiled cable
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1500Hz
- Velocity (RMS), Acceleration (Peak) and Displacement (Peak-to-Peak) measurements
- Automatic data hold after measurement button is released
- Auto power off after 1 minute and Low battery indicator
SaleBestseller No. 2
VM6310 Digital Vibration Meter Tester Vibrometer Gauge VM-6310
- The lead time is about 2 days. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- If any questions, please contact us via message.
Bestseller No. 3
Vibration Meter Digital Vibration Meter Tester, AR63B Handheld Vibration...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: The digital vibration meter uses the high-performance acceleration meter, realize the repetitiveness and accurate measurement. It has the function of testing axle bearing situation
- EASY TO USE: Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, shift of the vibration
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The vibration analyzer tester is multi-functional, which includes temperature measurement, auto switch range, back-light, auto power off
- IDEAL TOOL: This vibration meter can be used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Which is specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the...
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: The vibration tester is widely used in the lines of power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc.
Bestseller No. 4
Vibrometer Digital Vibration Meter, AS63D Vibrometer Pen High Sensitivity...
- High Sensitive Offers High Accuracy-- This Varbromrter is equipped with high sensitivity probes which can ensure accurate measurement, including long and short probe head, each one is suitable for different situation measurement.
- Pen Type Offers Convenient Operation-- This Vibrometer Pen has portable design, convenient to hold and use. It comes with plastic case for easy storage.
- LCD Backlight Offers Clear Reading-- This Vibration Meter is equipped with LCD backlight, which can show the measuring values intuitively and clearly. It supports different vibration frequency selection, convenient to operate.
- Widely Applications-- This Vibration Meter Tester is a good tool for measuring vibration. It is widely used in power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles and more.
- Usage--This Vibration Meter Gauge (also called vibration severity) adopts Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer to transfer the vibration signal into electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the acceleration, speed, Displacement.
Bestseller No. 5
- Richter and Mercalli scale
- Measure the vibrations
- Nice layout
- English (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 6
Fluke - Fluke-805 FC 805 FC Vibration Meter
- Innovative sensor design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Four-level severity scale assesses urgency of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Exportable data via USB
- Trending in Microsoft Excel using pre-built templates
Bestseller No. 7
TPI 9080 VibTrend Handheld Digital Smart Vibration Meter
- Smart Trend Meter w/BlueTooth
- Collect data
- Trend data using VibTrend software
- Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
Bestseller No. 8
HT-1201 Digital Vibration Meter Vibrometer Acceleration Sensor Gauge...
- 【Widely Used】Digital Vibration Meter Tester adopts piezoelectric type acceleration sensor and is suitable for measurement of conventional vibration of mechanical equipment. It can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement and is widely...
- 【Display】This Digital Precision Split Type Vibration Meter Tester has three and a half digit backlight display.LCD displays measurement result and conditions directly.It can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and...
- 【Parameter Reference】Measurement range: acceleration: 0.1-199.9m / s2 (peak value), speed: 0.1-199.9mm / s (effective value), displacement: 0.001-1.999mm (effective value), measurement accuracy: ± (5 % + 2digits), temperature accuracy: ± 2 ℃,...
- 【Vibration Meter Tester】Vibrometer Gauge adopts piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, It can measure the vibration speed, acceleration, displacement.Automatic power-off...
- 【Easy to Used】The backlight starts automatically after power on. Hold down "Enter" key to turn on/off the back light.During the measurement process, press "Esc/Max" key, the screen displays "MAX", indicating that the function is enabled. The top of...
Bestseller No. 9
AIMILAR Wireless Vibration Hour Meter - Waterproof Hourmeter for Gas Diesel...
- ✔️ Vibration activated hour meter
- ✔️ No power required- sealed waterproof lifetime battery
- ✔️ Track the Service Life of all Non-Engine Applications - automatic vibration activated recording
- ✔️ Easy installation-peel and stick,no wiring necessary,or attach with enclosed hardware.
- ✔️ Used for gas diesel engine motors,such as lawn mower, tractor,truck,trailers,motors,equipment,machinery,etc.
Bestseller No. 10
AMTAST Digital Vibration Meter Vibrometer Handheld Vibration Analysis...
- Use hi-sense of vibration sensor, measuring accurately.
- Double measurement button for meeting level or vertical measurement requirements.
- LCD color display with screen flip function, easier to read the result of acceleration, velocity and displacement in different directions.
- Magnetic probe with spiral interface, easy to install and remove, fit various measurement condition.
- Auto shut down according to the time set before, avoiding unnecessary waste electricity.
How Do You Buy The Best Vibration Meter?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great vibration meter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching vibration meter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest vibration meter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Plumbar Oakland has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for vibration meter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an vibration meter?
- What benefits are there with buying an vibration meter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective vibration meter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any vibration meter, much less the best one?
- Which vibration meter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about vibration meter?
- Brand Value: Every brand of vibration meter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an vibration meter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your vibration meter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade vibration meter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their vibration meter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an vibration meter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an vibration meter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.