Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the wireless gaming headset under $100 brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing wireless gaming headset under $100.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
Top 10 wireless gaming headset under $100 Review:
1. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset, for PC, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise Cancelling Microphone, Lightweight
- Gaming-grade wireless
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound via HyperX Ngenuity
- Lightweight comfort
- Immersive in-game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel sliders
Additional Info :
2. Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound – 50mm Drivers – Detachable Mic – for PC, PS5, PS4, Switch, Black
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source – The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service: Gaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2022 combined
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- 2 Modes of Connection: Enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, or choose to game in wired mode with its removable 3.5mm jack
- All-Day Comfort: Soft breathable memory foam ear cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Supercardioid Mic: 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synaps
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Works on PC wirelessly for up to 24 hours at extremely low latency; 3.5mm headphone jack available for console gaming use
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox X|S via 3.5M Jack
Additional Info :
3. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PC PS4 PS5 Playstation 4 5, 2.4G Wireless Bluetooth USB Gamer Headphones with Mic for Laptop Computer
- [High Performance 2.4G+Bluetooth 5.0] BINNUNE wireless gaming headset combines high performance 2.4 GHz lossless wireless for Pro-level gaming audio on PlayStation and PC , with the convenience of simultaneous Bluetooth connectivity for most of your mobile devices.
- [Ultra- Low Latency Wireless Gaming] Features ultra-low latency 2.4GHz lossless wireless for high fidelity audio, the audio latency is less than 38ms which is far more better than Bluetooth 150ms, no audio and video to be out of sync issue, so you can enjoy an immersive lag-free wireless gaming experience.
- [Hear Every Details] The 50mm driver plus 2.4G lossless wireless emphasizes both subtle and critical in-game background sounds, allowing you to hear very details, so you will never miss a step or shot during game playing.
- [Extraordinary Battery Life] Thanks to an impressive 48-hour battery life and fast USB-C charging, the BINNUE gaming headset is your ideal for listening music or playing long session video games throughout the day on a single charge.
- [Ultra Compatible With Multiple Devices] Your game headset is compatible via 2.4GHz wireless connection on PC, PlayStation; 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, Mac, laptop, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch , cell phones and VR. Bluetooth is compatible with most of your Bluetooth enabled devices. (Please check the connectivity guide for compatibility on user manual).
Additional Info :
4. HyperX Cloud II Wireless – Gaming Headset for PC, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, Long Lasting Battery Up to 30 Hours, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Mic Monitoring
- [Gaming-grade wireless with long battery life]: Cut the cord and roam free with low-latency 2.4GHz Wireless connection, a range of up to 20 meters and a battery life of up to 30 hours.
- [Signature HyperX comfort]: Premium memory foam and soft, pliable leatherette deliver legendary comfort. It’s also lightweight at 300g, making it more comfortable to use during long gaming sessions.
- [HyperX 7.1 surround sound]: Toggle the virtual 7.1 surround sound on to take better advantage of important positional audio cues.
- [53mm drivers deliver immersive audio]: Get immersed in your games and audio entertainment with the high-quality sound provided by the large, 53mm drivers.
- [Durable aluminum frame]: Tough enough to withstand the perils of daily gaming and adjustable to comfortably fit around a variety of head sizes.
- [Noise-cancelling detachable mic with LED mute indicator]: The detachable noise-cancelling mic is Discord and TeamSpeak certified. It also features an LED mute indicator so that you can easily see when your mic is on.
- [Built-in mic monitoring]: Listen in on your own voice to keep you from getting too loud and to make sure you sound clear over voice chat.
- [PC, PS4/PS5, and Nintendo Switch compatible]: Simply plug the USB adapter into your PC, PS4/PS5 system, or Nintendo Switch dock for Plug and Play functionality.
Additional Info :
5. Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Premium Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound – Discord Certified – Works with PC, PS5 and PS4 – Carbon (CA-9011201-NA)
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most. Thundering explosion thanks to premium, custom-tuned 50 millimeter high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20 Hz – 30, 000 Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam ear pads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4/PS5 using low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum yokes
- 7.1 surround sound not supported with Apple M1 Chip devices.
Additional Info :
6. Logitech G435 LIGHTSPEED and Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset – Lightweight over-ear headphones, built-in mics, 18h battery, compatible with Dolby Atmos, PC, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Mobile – Black
- Total comfort: Breathable fabric earcups keep your ears cool during long play sessions, and the comfortable memory foam padding helps absorb sound waves to improve overall sound
- Versatile: Logitech G435 is the first headset with LIGHTSPEED wireless and low latency Bluetooth connectivity, providing more freedom of play on PC, smartphones, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch gaming devices
- Lightweight: With a lightweight construction, this wireless gaming headset weighs only 5.8 oz (165 g), making it comfortable to wear all day long
- Superior voice quality: Be heard loud and clear thanks to the built-in dual beamforming microphones that eliminate the need for a mic arm and reduce background noise
- Immersive sound: This cool and colorful headset delivers carefully balanced, high-fidelity audio with 40 mm drivers; compatibility with Dolby Atmos, Windows Sonic for a true surround sound experience
- Long battery life: No need to stop the game to recharge thanks to G435’s 18 hours of battery life, allowing you to keep playing, talking to friends, and listening to music all day
- More sustainable: The plastic parts are made from a minimum 22% post-consumer recycled plastic, paper packaging comes from FSC-certified forests, G435 is certified CarbonNeutral
- Safer: An optional max volume limiter at less than 85 decibel can be activated to protect eardrums during extended use
Additional Info :
7. Razer Nari Essential Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: THX Spatial Audio – Auto-Adjust Headband & Swivel Cups – Auto-Adjust – Flip Mic – for PC, PS4, PS5 Only – Black
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2022
- Lightweight & Auto-Adjusting Headband for Extended Gaming Sessions: The Nari Essential adapts to the shape of the user’s head for convenient comfort
- THX Spatial Audio for Full Immersion: Simulates sound in a 360° sphere to provide positional information from gunfire and enemy footsteps
- On-Headset Audio Controls: Volume adjustment wheel and mic mute button directly on the headset for convenience
- 16-Hour Battery Life for Continuous Use: Allows for extended wireless media consumption (charges via micro USB 2.0 cable)
- Noise Cancelling Microphone for Clear In-Game Chat: The outward-flipping microphone extends when needed and collapses when it’s not, all while blocking out background noise
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection for Lag-Free Performance: Supports a range of up to 40 ft / 12 m
Additional Info :
8. NUBWO G06 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PS5, PS4, PC, Mac, 3-in-1 Gamer Headphones with Mic, 2.4GHz Wireless for Playstation Console, Bluetooth Mode for Switch, Wired Mode for Controller
- Ultimate In-game Sounds – Wireless gaming headset for PS5, PS4 get immersed in stereo audio experience provided by 50mm driver and 2 double chamber drivers. Hear every sound all over the game.
- 2.4GHz wireless connectivity – lossless wireless connectivity via USB dongle for consoles (PS5, PS4, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5) and PCs.
- Bluetooth connectivity – Low latency Bluetooth mode for switches and mobile devices (phones, pads). Watch videos and listen to music in a flow. (With the headset on, quickly press the power button 3 times to enter Bluetooth mode)
- Wired connection – connects to PS5 controllers, PS4 controllers, Xbox Series X controllers, Xbox One controllers, Switch and mobile devices via 3.5mm cable. Xbox wired adapter for Windows may be required (not included)
- Extremely long usage time – NUBWO gaming headset can last 30-47 hours on a full charge. A low battery tone will prompt you to recharge when the battery level falls below 3%. A full charge takes only 4 hours.
Additional Info :
9. HyperX Cloud Flight – Wireless Gaming Headset, Long Lasting Battery up to 30 Hours, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Red LED Light, Comfortable Memory Foam, Works with PC, PS4 & PS5
- Gaming grade 2.4GHz wireless connection, with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort and immersive in game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive on board audio and mic controls
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone: Microphone engineered to function only when in wireless mode and only on PC and PS4
Additional Info :
10. BENGOO 2.4G Wireless Gaming Headset Headphones with Microphone for PS4 PS5 PC, 3.5mm Wired Mode for Switch Xbox Controller, Noise Cancelling Over Ear with 7.1 Surround Sound, Up to 17 Hrs
- 【2.4GHZ Wireless Connection】Bengoo wireless headphone could be perfectly compatible with multiple devices such as PC, PS4, Nintendo and Mac. And please note that if you want to connect the headset with the Xbox devices, you need to plug the 3.5mm cable into the headset, only the wired mode could be compatible with Xbox one, Xbox Series. Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connection via USB dongle with a range of up to 20 meters that can be enjoyed uninterrupted for up to 17 hours.
- 【Custom 50MM Driver & Virtual 7.1】 Bengoo wireless headset has extra virtual 7.1 bass and superior sound quality. It allows you to immerse yourself in any game regardless of the genre, creates a unique talk zone, making sure you are heard the nearby voices in games.
- 【Retractable Microphone & Easy-acccess Controls】The flexible microphone not only can rotate in all the way around that you can get it at a prefect distance from your mouth, but also can retract inside the headset while you don’t use it. The one key mute and volume control on the earphones make it easily adjust volume or mute microphone when you are in games.
- 【90° Rotating Ear Cup & RGB Lighting Effects】The 90° rotating ear cups with bold styling that rotate for additional comfort when being worn around your neck. The built-in steel headband make it more durable and easy storage to carry around. The earcups were designed with the stylish RGB light, which can highlight the atmosphere of the whole game and offer you an awesome eye-catching appearance.
- 【Long Battery Life & All Day Comfort】The wireless USB headphones with mic have 17 hours of headset usage time, and it can standby more than 100 hours. It can be used for work during the day, listen to music and watch movies during rest, full-day power support. Premium quality memory foam earcups with adjustable headband delivers exceptional comfort and reduces the ambient noise providing longevity.
Additional Info :
How we Selected the wireless gaming headset under $100
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used artificial intelligence to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing wireless gaming headset under $100 is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the wireless gaming headset under $100 market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a wireless gaming headset under $100 is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the wireless gaming headset under $100 from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the wireless gaming headset under $100 made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best bang for your buck.
The world is full of amazing wireless gaming headset under $100, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
A Plumbar Oakland‘s stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using wireless gaming headset under $100. There are many different types of wireless gaming headset under $100 that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a wireless gaming headset under $100 is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best wireless gaming headset under $100 that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
Plus, make sure it features a sleek design that’ll look great in any place. So whether you’re a busy mom or a construction worker, you’ll appreciate how sturdy this product is.
What Are the Most Popular wireless gaming headset under $100 Models on the Market Today?
There are a variety of wireless gaming headset under $100 products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All wireless gaming headset under $100 models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular wireless gaming headset under $100
- The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity.
- Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs.
- Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product.
- Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products!
1. What is the price range for wireless gaming headset under $100?
wireless gaming headset under $100 offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as wireless gaming headset under $100.
2. Are wireless gaming headset under $100 worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative wireless gaming headset under $100 on the market. But are these wireless gaming headset under $100 really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others…not so much.
3. When should I buy a new wireless gaming headset under $100?
You’re looking for a new wireless gaming headset under $100 that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
4. Which type of wireless gaming headset under $100 is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of wireless gaming headset under $100 is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the wireless gaming headset under $100 we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
- Why should I buy a wireless gaming headset under $100?
You can determine whether you need or want a wireless gaming headset under $100 by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
wireless gaming headset under $100 is a fun, convenient way to get your job done.
Let’s be honest, we all want to feel that our purchase was a good investment. But there are so many options out there! How do you know which one is the wireless gaming headset under $100? There’s no need to worry about it because Plumbar Oakland has your back. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide you through each step of the process and find what works for you. You can also take advantage of our free consultations with any questions or concerns before deciding on a final decision. Let us show how easy shopping for something as important as home audio equipment can be when you have an expert at your side every step of the way!