No one wants hair showing in places they shouldn’t. Many men have a personal shaving and grooming routine to trim mustaches and beards. But sometimes you have to groom less glamorous parts of the body, such as the hair in the nose and ears. There is a specialized tool for these areas called nose hair trimmers. But finding the best nose hair trimmer with so many available on the market can be a time-consuming task. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you. In this article, we’ll review ten of the best nose hair trimmers out this year and go over a short buying guide so you’ll know what to look for.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer Consumer Reports Reviews:
1. ToiletTree Professional Nose Hair Trimmer
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!!** This high-end cordless battery-operated nose trimmer with bright LED light is made of high quality steel; the light comes in handy when you need to get at those hard-to-reach and hard-to-see hairs
- The lightweight, but powerful, rotary cutting system allows hairs to enter the trimmer tip from the top and also from the sides, which is very helpful for stray hairs not only in the nose but also on your eyebrows, beard, and ears
- Right out of the box, you will feel the difference, precision, and quality of this trimmer; it offers a smooth trim with its stainless steel high quality blades and gives you a perfect cut every time; no painful pulled hairs
First on our list of the best nose hair trimmers is the ToiletTree Professional Nose Hair Trimmer. This heavy-duty nose trimmer will definitely get the job done even in those hard-to-reach areas thanks to the stainless steel blades and lightweight, powerful rotary cutting system. It has a bright LED light so you can see where you’re cutting and what you’re cutting easily. It’s also durable thanks to the strong steel housing.
The cordless design makes it highly portable and excellent for travel. It only takes one AA battery to run, so it’s easy to carry and affordable. This trimmer is also water-resistant, so you can run it under running water for easy cleaning and even use it in the shower. You can use it not only in the nose but also on your beard, eyebrows, and ears.
2. Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Lighted Trimmer
- Multi-Purpose Trimmer – Our precision detailer attachment head painlessly & efficiently removes unwanted hairs; rotary attachment head for painlessly removing unwanted nose & ear hairs, never miss a hair again with our integrated mini spotlight
- Wet/Dry Use – Use at home, in the bathroom, or during travel; multi-scene trimmer is compact & portable; Wahl ear, nose, & brow is lightweight & allows for easy cleaning after use
- Hygienic Grooming – With easily detachable heads, hygienic grooming is easier than ever with one head for your nose & another for everything else; rotary ear & nose trimmer head provides a hygienic grooming experience by keeping your nose and ear trimming separate
The Wahl 5546-200 is an excellent budget nose hair trimmer that offers great features despite the low price tag. This battery-operated trimmer has steel blades that can be easily cleaned by rinsing them under running water. The water-resistant design also lets you use the trimmer both in and out of the shower.
It has an integrated mini-spotlight to help you see what you’re trimming. It even comes with a bonus eyebrow guide comb attachment and a reciprocating head for your ears and for detailing. The cutting heads are also completely removable, so you can be sure you’ll clean every bit of the blades easily.
3. Philips Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer
- Easily and comfortably trim unwanted nose, ear, eyebrow, neck, sideburns, stubble and beard hair
- With Dual Cut technology, twice sharpened for sharper blades and perfect edging. Cutter width nose trimmer - 13/16 Inches. Cutter width detail trimmer - 13/16 Inches. 1 beard comb - 1/8 Inches . 2 eyebrow combs - 1/8 Inches and 3/16 Inches
- Skin-friendly Detail trimmer and comb have rounded tips to comfortably trim your neck, sideburns, stubble and beard
The Phillips Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer is definitely one of the best nose hair trimmers if you want a high-quality trimmer with great accessories. The stainless steel blades are made with Dual Cut technology, which sharpens them twice for perfect edging. It has an ergonomic soft grip handle for ease of cutting, and the built-in ProtecTube technology protects you from nicks, cuts, and pulls as you trim. It is also water-resistant for easy cleaning.
Not only do you get a nose trimmer, but you also get a detail trimmer, a beard comb, and two eyebrow combs. The detail trimmer and beard comb both have rounded tips for comfort and safety. The trimmer also comes with a brush and a carry pouch.
4. SUPRENT Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- 420 STAINLESS-STEEL ROTATION BLADE: “R”-round 420 stainless-steel rotation inter blade can efficiently and powerfully capture nose hair in all-round 360°. Let you show your best at work.
- 6500 RPM MUTE MOTOR: With 6500 RPM and sharp blade, it supposedly avoids clamping nose hair and hurting nasal cavity. Noise is below 50 DB, you can use it confidently while your families are sleeping. Keep better work-family balance.
- 2 PCS TRIMMERS FOR STYLING: Nose/ear trimmer and detail trimmer for nose, ear, eyebrows, sideburns styling. Let you become a stylish man, anytime and anywhere.
The Suprent Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer has stainless-steel rotation blades that rotates 360 degrees and a 6,500 RPM motor to cut all the fine hairs you need. It is also quiet, with a noise level below 50 decibels so it won’t be too loud when you use it for your ears. It is waterproof and washable so you can use it in the shower and clean it easily in running water.
The LED light allows you to see where you’re trimming so it’ll be safer. It also has an on/off switch on the side and a blade cap for additional safety. You get a nose/ear trimmer and a detail trimmer to use on your ears, sideburns, and eyebrows. It runs on one AA alkaline battery.]
5. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits with various Panasonic brand models
- Oem part # ER-GN30-K
The Panasonic ER-GN30-K provides many of the features of a great nose hair trimmer, starting with the hypoallergenic dual-edge blades. These blades have a curved design that provides natural filtering and retains the proper volume of hairs. Its water-resistant design lets you use it in the shower or at the sink. The Vortex Cleaning System makes it easy to clean the trimmer by drawing in water and spinning it through the trimmer.
The handle is ergonomically designed so you can hold it even if your hand is wet or slippery. You can use this trimmer as an eyebrow trimmer as well, and it is powered by a single AA battery.
6. Groom Mate Platinum
- Groom Mate's ECO friendly, battery_less trimmer. Made in the USA since 1991.
- The Platinum XL nose hair trimmer is made from 100 percent stainless steel that will never rust or corrode.
- The Platinum XL has a patented rotary blade system that will never dull and never pull or yank out nasal hairs.
If you’re searching for a simple, no-fuss tool, then the Groom Mate Platinum may be the best nose hair trimmer for you. It is made from 100% stainless steel, which makes it durable and resistant to corrosion and rust. The rotary blade system features sharp steel blades that don’t pull out your nasal hairs. It is water-resistant, allowing you to clean it easily by running water over the blades.
You can clean it more thoroughly by removing the inner shaft. It is manually operated and requires no batteries, making it very eco-friendly. To use it, you simply insert the trimmer and use your hand to softy twist the bottom of it back and forth.
7. Remington MPT-3600 Dual Blade Pen Trimmer
- Detail trimmer; removes stray hairs anywhere
- Dual sided blades makes precise trimming easy and effective
- Pen-shaped handle and pivoting head allows for easy maneuverability
The Remington MPT-3600 can trim multiple areas, including the neck, eyebrows, face, sideburns, feet, knees, ankles, and more. It can be used to do quick touchup work and also comes with a fine detail trimmer for getting those nose and ear hairs. It has two hypoallergenic, titanium-coated blades that clip the hairs. The pivoting head and pen-shaped handle make it easy to maneuver, and it is powered by a single AAA battery. However, it is not waterproof, so you may want to refrain from using it in the shower.
8. Andis FastTrim Cordless Personal Trimmer
- FastTrim safely trims nose and ear hair.
- Recessed cutting blades - safer than scissors.
- Cordless battery-operation - one "AA" battery (included)
The Andis FastTrim is one of the best nose hair trimmers when it comes to safety, with recessed cutting blades to keep you from snags, nicks, and accidents. The blades are made of surgical stainless steel, making them resistant to rust and easy to clean. The trimmer also comes with a protective blade cap to keep you safe when you’re not using it.
The 7,000 RPM motor will ensure that you get every hair you’re looking for. It is cordless and runs on a single AA battery, which comes with the trimmer. It is not water-resistant, so refrain from using it in the shower. It is also made solely for the nose and ears.
9. Panasonic ER430K Ear & Nose Trimmer
- Multi use trimmer: Sleek, slim and more powerful than any Panasonic nose hair trimmer before it, the ER GN70K easily trims nose, ear, eyebrow and facial hair with a high speed motor and dual edge blade
- High performance trimming: A quiet, high velocity 9400 CPM (cuts per minute) motor drive powers blades to effortlessly cut and trim even the thickest, coarsest, most unruly hair
- Ultra sharp dual edge blades: Honed from legendary Japanese stainless steel, precisely aligned hypoallergenic blades ensure high efficiency trimming on both short and longer hairs
Panasonic provides another of the best nose hair trimmers with the ER430K, which has some innovative features that make it stand out. The dual-edge rotary blades allow it to remove ear, nose, and facial hair and detail eyebrows and beards. They are made of hypoallergenic stainless steel and have a curved design to match the contour of your nostrils, trimming unwanted hairs but leaving the important ones. They are also covered by a safety cone to prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
The trimmer is fully waterproof, allowing you to immerse it in water and clean it easily under running water. One excellent feature is the micro vacuum system, which collects and deposits your trimmed hairs into a chamber. It is cordless and powered by one AA battery. It comes with a cleaning brush and a travel pouch.
10. KEDSUM Professional Portable Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
- ✔Stainless steel material, sharp precision design, durable,can be used continuously for tens of thousands of times.
- ✔No batteries required. Take it and use it anywhere.
- ✔Safe & painless, cutting blades never come in contact with skin.
The KEDSUM trimmer is one of the most popular trimmers, and for good reason. It is made of stainless steel with a sharp precision design, which makes it durable and long-lasting. The cutting blades never touch your skin thanks to the design, so you can be sure it is painless and safe to use. This trimmer is mechanical, so you don’t have to worry about batteries.
It can be operated with one hand, unlike most other mechanical trimmers; simply squeeze the handles to rotate the interior blades. It is also water-resistant, so you can use it in the shower and rinse it under running water. It comes with a brush to clean it and a fingernail clipper.
Frequently Ask Question About Nose Hair Trimmer:
What Is a Nose Hair Trimmer?
A nose hair trimmer is a specialized tool for trimming hairs in the nose and ears. It is often small with maneuverable blades and a straight handle and can be held in one hand.
What Are the Types of Nose Hair Trimmers?
Nose hair trimmers can be electric rotary trimmers or manual rotary clippers. Electric rotary trimmers may be corded or battery-operated without a cord. Manual rotary clippers are often more inexpensive, but require you to hold them in one hand while rotating the body of the clipper with another.
What Features Should I Look For?
When trying to find the best nose hair trimmer, you want to make sure your blades are made of good materials; stainless steel is a great material, and medical-grade or professional-grade steel is even better. Pay attention to the rotary speed on the electric models because higher RPMs or amperages mean you can trim quickly without worrying about snagging or tearing hairs. It should be easy to take apart and clean to reduce the risk of infection or contamination.
The best nose hair trimmers should also be water-resistant or waterproof so you can use them in the shower and under running water for cleaning. Pay attention to the attachments; if you’re wanting to use one tool to groom multiple areas, you want the appropriate attachments to do so. Finally, make sure your trimmer has a good warranty.
How We Reviewed
Overall Price Range
Nose hair trimmers are generally inexpensive, costing anywhere from around $10 to around $20. Despite the small price range, some higher-priced models may still offer extra features like multiple attachments, higher RPMs, waterproof designs, LED lights, and more. The models we picked offer the best features for their price point, so you can be sure you’ll get the best nose hair trimmer no matter what your budget is.
What We Reviewed
ToiletTree Professional nose hair trimmer
Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Lighted Trimmer
Philips Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer
SUPRENT Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
Groom Mate Platinum
Remington MPT-3600 Dual Blade Pen Trimmer
Andis FastTrim Cordless Personal Trimmer
Panasonic ER430K Ear & Nose Trimmer
KEDSUM Professional Portable Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
After comparing these ten excellent models, we chose the Phillips Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer as the best one on the list. We love the stainless steel design and blades with dual cut technology. It has an ergonomic handle and built-in protection technology. We also like that it is water-resistant so you can clean it easily and use it in the shower. It comes with great accessories like a detail trimmer, two eyebrow combs, a beard comb, a cleaning brush, and a carry pouch. Add in the reasonable price point and the two-year warranty, and you have yourself one of the best nose hair trimmers out this year.